Waitomo Glowworm Caves are a famous tourist attraction because of the large population of fireflies that live in caves. Fireflies, or Arachnocampa luminosa - tiny bioluminescent creatures that produce blue and green light live exclusively in New Zealand.
DISNEY PRINCESSES HOMAGES IN BRAVE.
- Snow White: Merida always takes a bite and then throws the apple away. (except once I think)
- Cinderella: The keys are very identical. (Mickey head shaped)
- Sleeping Beauty: Magician in a cottage in the middle of a forest + Brooms+ The Crow
- The Little Mermaid: Both parents angrily destroy the main character’s beloved item. Both parents regret it.
- Beauty and the Beast: The only thing I could think of is our main character interacting with what seems like a beast to them.
- Aladdin: Both main characters don’t want to be princesses. (Though I disagree because Merida says that she isn’t ready for all that is happening to her now)
- Pocahontas: The help both characters get from nature is identical and Main character defies tradition.
- Mulan: Main Characters don’t fit in, both characters defy tradition.
- Princess and the Frog: Same Reaction to an unexpected turn of events.
- Tangled: Mother + Daughter Relationship.
Please don’t remove my tagg.
Forever in love with Martha for how very happy she is for them finding each other.
Whenever I encounter a Martha hater this is one of the scenes I point them too